Welcome to my Blog

I was an intense volleyball player throughout high school, and since I can't play anymore my blogging will be about Volleyball and its ups and downs(if it has any).

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

upsets

I was just reading on the women's volleyball upset in the super series in Winnipeg (http://www.volleyball.ca/content/canadians-upset-cuba-final-match-super-series) and it goes to show that even when your down by a lot you can come back to win. The Canadian team is ranked 24th in the world and they beat Cuba that are ranked 6th in the world. This would have been an interesting game to watch.
On the other hand I was reading on beach volleyball too and it sounds like it was intense and fun.
(http://www.newera.com.na/article.php?articleid=13556). I think that beach volleyball is harder than indoor volleyball as you only play with one other person whereas indoor there are 6 of you and not a whole lot of court to cover. Whether in/outdoor this sport is fun to participate in and I would love to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment