Welcome to my Blog

I was an intense volleyball player throughout high school, and since I can't play anymore my blogging will be about Volleyball and its ups and downs(if it has any).

Friday, October 8, 2010

Momentum of the Game



When you are playing anykind of sport; momentum is very important to your team. They cannot play if they are mad, upset or just being ignorant. The whole team fails as one and this is what I learned from my high school volleyball coach. You may be one person, but when on a team you play as a team. In the blog I read at http://ocvarsity.freedomblogging.com/2010/10/08/girls-volleyball-more-from-nh-los-al-other-matches/130072 the girls got all the momentum they needed to defeat the opposing team. When you are winning as one you prevail as one and all the gold medals will be in site. This momentum thing is just another bump in the road to success.
With momentum comes patience, teamwork, hardwork, value and respect, all what I have learned to become a good team player. When you have all this you can become easier to work with, the team does not get upset as easily and the coach won't punish you as hard in practice!
I have learned a lot from playing sports in high school, and though I have'nt played in years, I still have all these assets that was taught to me, and to this day I use them on a daily basis. Sports have taught me alot about life and what we need to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment